📅 Meetings structure
Here is a list of our recurring meetings.
📏 General rules
- Recurring meeting always start at 10:00 AM GMT+1 (GMT+2 summer sunset time)
- Should start on time
- Shouldn't be longer than 90 mins
- Agenda for the upcoming meeting should be published at least 3 hours before the meeting at ‣
- Summary of the meeting should be added after the meeting so it can be confronted in the next meeting.
- Attendee can join in person in the office or via online video call.
- There is always an event in Google calendar so follow and you won't miss anything.
🤳 Online meetings
We use Google Meet for online meetings.
As there is always the Google calendar event for each meeting, Google Meet link is always attached in the event.
As we work remote more and more, we loose the physical contact with teammates. That brings some ineffectiveness to work when it comes to brainstorming and cooperation.
If you have a big thing to be discussed with the whole team or just one team mate, consider a short ad-hoc meeting.